And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
If you would like to pray for our Mission Partners, please click on the tabs below!
- ⭐Jamaica – ACE (American-Caribbean Experience)⭐ – Message from our mission partner ACE via Marla Fitzwater: “Though the covid numbers have been low, the loss of tourism has severely hurt the economy and with the pandemic lockdown on local businesses, the Jamaican people who live in the already poor area of St. Mary’s Parish are struggling even more in desperation for food and sanitation.” Pray for relief from the pandemic’s destructive impact on the Jamaican economy and ray for the ACE staff and Marla as they seek to serve those in need during such difficult times.
- ⭐Honduras … Destino del Reino⭐ Destino del Reino is in the direct path of category 5 Hurricane Eta. Here’s a message that came from Rhonda Jackson: “Thanks to everyone who is praying for us in Honduras. The hurricane is expected to come towards central Honduras Wednesday (Nov 4th) evening. We have lots of heavy rain and wind and flooding already in our area and I’m very concerned for our students’ families because they are the poorest in this area and live in mud houses and some with bad roofs etc. Thanks for praying for these families. The government has told northern areas to evacuate but that is kind of a joke when the majority of these people have no money and no cars or anywhere to go.”
- Pray for those affected by the coronavirus, those who are infected, those under strict quarantine, and those at a higher risk of developing the disease.
- Pray for our medical professionals, our caregivers, our researchers, and our leaders working to fight the virus and protect people the world over.
- Pray for our Mission Partners who serve on the front lines ministering to those who need it most.
Pray that we all consider this an opportunity to be a great witness for Christ as we pray for our neighbors, friends, and family.
- Methodist Family Services: For support from utility companies to help people with extensions and assistance during this time of unemployment and sheltering challenges.
- Golden Harvest: For their team who continue to pack and distribute boxed meals for the community and homeless.
- Augusta Urban Ministry: For them to find a new location to expand their distribution center in this new season of need!
- GAP Ministries: As they serve those in need every Thursday through the food pantry, healthcare, and job placement ministries. Pray for protection of the volunteers and their families who serve at GAP
- Lydia Project – serving those who are going through cancer treatment … some have had to shelter in place within Lydia House due to special types of procedures they are going through which require close monitoring; pray for the volunteers and Lydia staff who are seeking to serve all patients as well as provide transportation for those needing treatment during this difficult time.
- Masters Transport – pray for the Lord’s blessings as they provide transportation for many in need, and are providing the primary source of transportation for Lydia Project. They sometimes have to drive 4 hours to pick up patients who live far out from Augusta to bring them in for treatment. Since the American Cancer Society has had to close their doors during this pandemic, Masters Transport and Lydia Project are stepping up and filling in the gap. Pray for both ministries.
- Super Saturday – pray for all our special needs guest and their families/caregivers who are having difficulty with social distancing and sheltering in place due to medical needs.
- Heart to Hope Food Pantry that they will continue to have the resources and food items to provide for those in need;
- Heritage Academy for the students who are at home, that they will continue to learn and stay focused on the lessons of faith they have learned at Heritage. Protect them and their families.